Narrative Arts is available to consult with foundations and nonprofits.
We can help you:
- Develop a story-based and narrative communications strategy
- Provide ongoing narrative strategy support to movements and grantee cohorts
- Create and manage campaigns for social-change groups or movements
- Produce a documentary or podcast for your campaign
We do this through:
- organizing to build the grassroots power we need to challenge systemic inequities;
- training in how to tell and deploy stories and narratives;
- using technology to produce and disseminate those stories and narratives;
- producing of compelling content to serve as model projects for the grassroots; and
- networking to build power between and among social justice advocates and groups.
We have experience in:
- public policy & public education campaigns
- rural development and rural arts
- public narrative
- racial and cultural equity
- arts and social justice
- youth media
- dance and theater
- story circles
- storytelling skills
- narrative strategies
- mobilizing supporters
- cultural and place-based strategies
We’re available for short- or long-term projects and consultation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs or to arrange a free consultation by phone.